Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to COVID-19 interviews will be conducted remotely
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday work from home. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:30pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Respond to and resolve on the first call, customer service inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs such as benefits, eligibility and claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence
- Educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer-driven health care, guiding them on topics such as selecting the best benefit plan options, maximizing the value of their health plan benefits and choosing a quality care provider
- Contact care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance
- Assist customers in navigating websites while encouraging and guiding them towards becoming self-sufficient in using these tools
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll be spending long periods of time on the phone and called on to research complex issues pertaining to the caller’s health, status and potential plan options. To do this, you’ll need to navigate across multiple databases which require fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently and compassionately engaging with the caller.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of combined education, work and/or volunteer experience.
- Health Care/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
- Social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations)
- Customer Service experience
Helping create positive customer experiences for our members can drive your sense of impact and purpose. Join us as we improve the lives of millions.
Telephone Answering Service Virtual Receptionist Employee Reporting Service Call Center Solutions Inbound Sales and Order Taking Customer Service Help desk Lead capture Event Registration Employee Reporting Service Dealer Locator Appointment Scheduling Inbound Direct Response Automated Messaging Services Voice Mail Service
Scheduling ExpertsWhy Work Here?
Well established firm with lots of room for advancement!
SOLUTIONS Telephone Answering Service Virtual Receptionist Employee Reporting Service Call Center Solutions Inbound Sales and Order Taking Customer Service Help desk Lead capture Event Registration Employee Reporting Service Dealer Locator Appointment Scheduling Inbound Direct Response Automated Messaging Services Voice Mail Service
AddressJersey City, NJ