Customer Service Coordinator
Scheduling Experts Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
The Client Services Specialist maintains relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts, acts as an outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts, builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the secondary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery. The specialist represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to Cornerstone Group’s Telecommuter Policy
- Build and maintain operational relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Understand claim flow and work closely with operations personnel to determine additional information requirements essential to the Forensic Review or Appeal. Per client/claim handling instructions, contact client as appropriate to obtain data. This can include follow-up with facilities to obtain information needed to process claims
- Establish and maintain contact (verbal and written) with customers, third parties and Sales from the referral submission through case closure per client/claim handling instructions and service standards; present agreed upon regular status updates
- Assist clients with claims submission
- Prepare and distribute accurate client status reports per the established schedule. Present key outstanding issues and operational challenges through the intake and review process
- Responsible for processes required for billing including validation through client systems, communications with Finance and accuracy and timeliness of invoicing
- Facilitate conference calls for clients as needed for updates and discussions
- Contribute to development of innovative, practical solutions to solve client problems
- Understand client requirements and clearly and quickly communicate issues
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience in client-facing service position
- Intermediate computer skills
Telephone Answering Service Virtual Receptionist Employee Reporting Service Call Center Solutions Inbound Sales and Order Taking Customer Service Help desk Lead capture Event Registration Employee Reporting Service Dealer Locator Appointment Scheduling Inbound Direct Response Automated Messaging Services Voice Mail Service
Scheduling ExpertsWhy Work Here?
Well established firm with lots of room for advancement!
SOLUTIONS Telephone Answering Service Virtual Receptionist Employee Reporting Service Call Center Solutions Inbound Sales and Order Taking Customer Service Help desk Lead capture Event Registration Employee Reporting Service Dealer Locator Appointment Scheduling Inbound Direct Response Automated Messaging Services Voice Mail Service
AddressColorado Springs, CO