The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Work from home following criteria needs to be met: High-speed DSL or cable modem internet connection for a home office; a minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10mb down and 1mb up. A dedicated space with a door that locks lacking ongoing interruptions
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Healthcare experience (willing to train)
This is a work from home position.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire Text or Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. This allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected to move forward, you will receive a text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Text Message screen. You should anticipate this interview to take about 5 to 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to the next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Telephone Answering Service Virtual Receptionist Employee Reporting Service Call Center Solutions Inbound Sales and Order Taking Customer Service Help desk Lead capture Event Registration Employee Reporting Service Dealer Locator Appointment Scheduling Inbound Direct Response Automated Messaging Services Voice Mail Service
Why Work Here?SOLUTIONS Telephone Answering Service Virtual Receptionist Employee Reporting Service Call Center Solutions Inbound Sales and Order Taking Customer Service Help desk Lead capture Event Registration Employee Reporting Service Dealer Locator Appointment Scheduling Inbound Direct Response Automated Messaging Services Voice Mail Service
Well established firm with lots of room for advancement!