The Logistics Coordinator is a work from home position. This individual will be detail-oriented, talented, competitive and will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious sales goals. Responsible for performing numerous tasks such as managing all aspects of shipping and delivery while having a laser focus on customer satisfaction. Staying on top of all customer needs and coordinating with all departments are essential to be successful in this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand customer needs, requirements and time schedule.
- Communicate with customers and exceed their expectations.
- Arrange and coordinate delivery with inhouse sales, operations and purchasing
- Prepare accurate bills of lading
- Track and analyze shipments to ensure we are doing the best possible for our customers
- Respond to all customer inquires and refer to appropriate departments
- Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain ongoing relations with them
- Communicate with relevant departments when orders are called/emailed in
- Cooperate with carriers, forwarding companies, trucking companies, container storages companies, and other agencies, to ensure a
successful logistic process.
- Use effective modes of transportation to ensure the timely arrival of products in the most cost- effective manner.
- Report customer complaints and suggestions to the supervisor
- Accountable to maintain punctual and regular attendance for scheduled work hours
- Will require some travel – 25%
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 5 plus years of experience working in logistics and customer service
- Strong business acumen, listening skills, and commercially minded
- Strong phone presence and ability to handle multiple calls/orders per day
- Comfortable with learning and using new technologies and tools
- Able to manage time effectively
- Creative thinker
- Strong ability to resolve critical problems
- Target oriented with the ability to work as a team
Educational & Physical Requirements
- Highly functional with MS Office
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Sitting, Standing, Walking (8 hours a day or more)
Why Work Here?Schauenburg Flexadux Corp. (SFC) is a manufacturer of flexible ventilation ducting which has expanded into a multifaceted manufacturing and distributing company providing flexible lay flat, spiral, rigid fiberglass and steel ducting, pumpable crib bags, dust collectors, and mine chutes for the mining and oil field industries. Schauenburg provides custom products throughout the continental USA, and beyond, with manufacturing locations in Grand Junction, Colorado and Fairmont, West Virginia. Learn more about Schauenburg Flexadux by visiting us at www.schauenburg-us.com.
Schauenburg Flexadux has built a reputation of providing the highest level of customer service, we seek out employees who share our vision.