CLINICAL DIRECTOR OF ADULT INTENSIVE SERVICES
Scharp Ca Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervises the designated lead for each of the Adult Services programs; FSP/OCS/OTT,
including the Administrative Assistants at the respective program sites to ensure that all SCHARP program staff receives an adequate orientation to their position, information, support and resources to carry out the duties of their job.
2. Meets weekly with the lead and the Administrative Assistants at the respective program sites providing supervision, assisting them in identifying barriers to achieving their program goals and in developing solutions.
3. Follows the agency's personnel policies when in the process of hiring, disciplining, and terminating staff. This includes the involvement of the CEO/President and the Human Resources Director.
4. Works with the Contract Specialist to prepare the programs for all licensing and certification requirements and follows through to ensure that all licenses and certifications are in place and appropriately renewed.
5. Develops systems, policies and procedures for all aspects of the FSP/OCS/OTT Programs, including outreach, intake, service planning, development, and linkages to other resources. Ensure systems and policies and procedures facilitate the smooth operation of the program, both administratively and clinically. Ensures that these policies and procedures are instituted and maintained.
6. In conjunction with the SCHARP Management Team, plans and implements relevant in-service training for the staff; provides in-service training and identified outside resources as needed.
7. Represents the agency and respective Adult intensive services programs and participates in all relevant agencies in coordination with the CEO/President.
8. Develops and implements systems that ensure that all contract requirements are met, such as billings, service authorizations and notifications to the county.
9. In coordination with the CEO/President, ensures the Program is functioning fiscally within the budgetary guidelines.
10. Participates in the Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Committees, ensuring that all client cases are reviewed in a timely manner and that all documentation meets Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health standards.
11. Works with the Contracts Specialist to ensure that all DMH services are being tracked appropriately. Ensures completion of all DMH reports in an accurate and timely manner.
12. Attends and participates in all pertinent SCHARP, DMH meetings.
13. Keeps CEO/president informed of all aspects of the SCHARP FSP/OCS/OTT programs in a timely manner.
14. Ensures staffs documentation and billing are completed accurately and within the designated timeframes and is compliant with Medi-Cal specifications and requirements.
15. Ensures that billing is consistent with the provision of services per contract.
16. Ensures completion of all DMH reports in an accurate and timely manner.
17. Ensures that staff is interacting with referral sources appropriately, and that clients are enrolled in a timely manner.
18. Ensures that all of the paperwork required for enrolling and discharging clients is done in a timely and accurately manner.
19. Other Administrative and clinical duties as assigned.
Southern California Health & Rehabilitation Program (SCHARP) was founded February 1994 as a non-profit entity for the purpose of providing mental health and rehabilitation services to vulnerable ethnic minority populations in Southern California Los Angeles Founded by two African American psychiatrists who were disillusioned with the traditional services provided to severely and persistently mentally ill individuals who are members of minority groups, they targeted this population, along with homeless mentally ill and homeless dually diagnosed. The mission of Southern California Health and Rehabilitation Program (SCHARP) is to provide quality mental health and social services to vulnerable populations in South Los Angeles.
3850 Crenshaw Blvd Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Scharp Ca