Schaeffer Manufacturing, founded in 1839, the nation’s oldest and lowest total cost oil, lubricants, fuel additive, and crop surfactant manufacturer, is seeking skilled, hard-working and highly motivated Outside Sales Representatives to join our growing team of Independent Sales professionals.
Do you want to work for a company that provides uncapped income potential, commissions that are among the highest in the industry, without ever changing our commission structure, and all products and made in the United States?
Do you want to work for a company that has an irrevocable trust so it can never be sold, your accounts are always protected, and you are not boxed into a confined territory?
Do you want to work for a company that gives you the FREEDOM to live YOUR entrepreneurial dream to control your own destiny an build a business to achieve you and your family's professoinal and personal goal?
Well Then Schaeffer Oil is just the place for you.
Schaeffer Oil serves 20+ industries, making it basically recession proof: agriculture, construction, trucking, manufacturing, landscaping, golf courses, education (school buses, universities), waste disposal, governmental, metal working shops, oil change/repair garages, paving, food processing, racing, etc.
This position is a straight commission role, offering reps the opportunity to have an unlimited income potential. With hard work and dedication, we have Outside Sales Representatives making healthy six figure incomes each year!
We also offer industry leading World Class certificate training programs that will greatly enhance not only your sales skills, but your knowledge and credibility of the lubrication business, preparing you for continued unlimited success. We have the highest ratio of Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS) on the planet due to the training we provide our reps.
- Monthly and Annual Bonuses on top of commissions.
- Incentive Trips
- Rewards program that let you choose your prizes (cash, items, travel, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial culture that gives you unlimited growth opportunities.
- Ongoing, expenses paid training, including in-depth start up training.
- Annual National and Summer meetings for goal achieving reps and their spouses.
Our reps display a strong drive and an entrepreneurial mindset. Other skills and attributes:
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to cold call, get appointments, and get new accounts.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills are a must
- Genuine enthusiasm for sales and the art of selling value is vital for success.
- Industries: Agriculture, Construction, Trucking, Manufacturing, Education (school buses, unversities), Landscaping, Governmental, Waste Disposal, Food Processing, Oil/Auto Repair Garages, Racing, & More.