Schaeffer Manufacturing Company, a 180 year old family company, headquartered in the St. Louis Soulard neighborhood is looking for a FT/PT temporary general office associate. This position will assist with day to day office related tasks, specifically in the areas of customer service and accounts receivable.
- Answer and support incoming calls, emails efficiently and professionally, distribute calls as necessary. Support group emails for BOL, Customer Service, Client Service, Tax Certificates, RepSuite.
- Serve walk in customers and sales reps with order pick up, and payment transaction.
- Receive, process and coordinate all Amazon orders. Involved with the Edi implementation for automation of the Amazon orders. Follow up as needed with cases through Amazon for any issues related to process errors, pricing, invoicing, delayed shipments etc.
- Processes tax certificates, including monitoring the lockbox monthly for tax certificates.
- Review weekly report of finance charges.
- Back up support to order entry. Review and process orders during Brenda’s absence.
- Support other teams as needed (statements, collections, balance due lists, ACH payments).
Skills and Qualifications:
Data entry skills
Strong attention to detail
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Monday through Friday with flexible hours. No evenings or weekends.
Please submit resume and experience.