Agribusiness Sales Specialist
Schaeffer Manufacturing (Lubricants and Crop Enhancements) Scottsbluff, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $250,000 Yearly
Agribusiness Outside Sales Specialist (Oil and Lubricant / Crop Inputs / Manufacturing)
Do you enjoy bringing extremely high value, great customer support and unrivaled products to your customers on a LOCAL level? Schaeffer's approach to consultative service, scientific product validation, exceptional company training programs and providing elite products is what gives you HUGE opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the client-base that you build! Great area potential where 90% of business is typically within 30 miles of your home and strong customer loyalty to our products.
Founded in 1839, Schaeffer Manufacturing is North America's oldest oil, lubricant, fuel additive, crop enhancement and surfactant manufacturer. We are seeking a skilled, hard-working, and highly motivated Factory Direct Sales Specialists to join our outside sales team in your area.
Schaeffer serves 20+ industries, making your sales book nearly recession proof: agriculture, farming, construction, trucking, manufacturing, landscaping, golf courses, education (school buses, universities), waste disposal, governmental, metal working shops, oil change/repair garages, industrial, paving, fabrication, food processing, racing, and many more.
- Uncapped income potential
- Top-ranking commission schedule in the industry that is not tiered
- Diverse product line MADE IN THE UNITED STATES!!
- Opportunity that allows you the freedom to live YOUR entrepreneurial dream and control your income level. Schaeffer helps you achieve building a business to hit your family's professional and personal goals, while fully supporting you along the way!
Benefits & Training:
This position is a straight commission + bonuses role, offering reps the opportunity to have an unlimited income potential. We have many Sales Representatives taking home healthy six figure incomes (as high as $1,000,000.00+) each year!
Schaeffer offers industry leading, world class training programs that will greatly enhance not only your sales skills, but your knowledge and credibility in the field, preparing you for continued unlimited success. We have the highest ratio of Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS) on the planet due to the training we provide our reps.
- Monthly and Annual Bonuses on top of commissions
- Yearly Incentive Trips
- Rewards program (cash, industry items, travel, personal items, etc..)
- Entrepreneurial culture that gives you unlimited growth opportunity
- Ongoing, expenses paid training, including in-depth start-up training and mentoring
- Annual National and Summer meetings for goal achieving reps and their spouses
- Paid Benefits upon achieving specified sales level
Our reps display a strong drive, high business acumen, and an entrepreneurial mindset. They comprise the most dominant sales force in the industry. Other skills and attributes:
- Ability to work independently and self-monitor activity
- Ability to cold call, secure appointments, acquire new accounts, and close business
- Ability to build ongoing trust-centered relationships with residual accounts
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills are a must
- Genuine enthusiasm for sales and selling value is vital for success - selling ROI and total cost of ownership is a must
- Understanding and/or working knowledge in the below industries is a plus
- Industries: Manufacturing, Sales-Marketing, Construction, Industrial, Farming, Agriculture, Oil and Energy, Transportation, Automotive, Trucking, Lubricants, Mining, Landscape, Industrial, Metalworking, Food-grade Lubricants, Equipment / Diesel Mechanics
- Required Travel: Minimal, as not required, but some do it to varying degrees
- Assigned Area of Concentration / Territory with freedom to pursue referrals and leads
Job Type: Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Outside Sales, Manufacturing
Education: Not Specified
Experience: 2 years of sales or an industry related field
Schaeffer Manufacturing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic identity.
Schaeffer Manufacturing (Lubricants and Crop Enhancements)Why Work Here?
Family-owned, great work environment.
Founded in 1839, Schaeffer Manufacturing is North America's oldest oil, grease, lubricant, fuel additive, crop enhancement, and surfactant manufacturer. We exist to provide world-class performance and durability for our customers while putting money back into the their pockets. Schaeffer Manufacturing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic identity.