*Please read the full job description. If it still sounds like a fit, we'd love to have you apply! *
Ahhh...a job at ScentAir. Can't say that we blame you! Do you believe that scentsational experience matters? Well, we do too! In fact, we obsess over helping companies find and create fragrances that are the right fit for them AND YOU’RE OUR NEXT MVP!
ScentAir is looking for an experienced Account Executive who wants to jump in and help pioneer the scent marketing industry. You will directly contribute to our explosive growth
by calling on small-to-medium businesses and selling the experience of ScentAir, the leading global provider of scent marketing solutions.
If you are a dynamic, high performing sales professional with a competitive nature who is looking to join an exceptionally motivated and energetic team our role as an Account Executive is the right one for you. We are looking for an ideal candidate to be a successful champion that can work autonomously and has a history of bringing on new business, exceeding sales quotas, and loves the thrill of the hunt. This is an Outside Sales opportunity with No Account Management in the Denver Metro region.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new business opportunities via the phone, web and onsite visits
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Strategically attack the sales funnel to close new business
- Maintain a high volume of activity focusing on multiple touchpoints including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a consultative sales environment
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas and be intensely focused on consistent execution of proven sales methods
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while remaining a fantastic team player
- Continually learns about product updates to ensure understanding of use in customer business applications
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of outside sales experience
- Proven track record of achievement, preferably selling B2B products or service
- Trained in consultative/value-based selling
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- 4-year degree from a college or university or relative sales work history
- Works well with minimal supervision taking initiative to develop personal improvement and career advancement
- Valid driver’s license, access to regular transportation and automobile insurance
- Hands-On Training
- Health Insurance [including Vision & Dental]
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Annual President Circle - All Paid Getaway
- Car allowance, company-provided tablet and cell phone are provided
- Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- First-year: $65,000 - $100,000+ Total Compensation [base + commission] earning potential
- Second year: $85,000 -$110,000+ Total Compensation [base + commission] earning potential
- Uncapped Commission
If you’re passionate about helping companies enhance their customer experience and have a sincere desire to have fun, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!