- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cockram Construction is an international management-owned, construction services business with a history of over 150 years. We are, at heart, a construction company with an aim to provide top level services to our clients in high tech and challenging industries. In the US, our staff provide services on client sites coast to coast with a focus in the Pharmaceutical / Bio-Tech and Themed/Attraction industries.
The project controls coordinator will be responsible for creating purchase orders, reviewing invoices, creating a process for payments and purchase orders, assisting the project control manager in track the status of the purchase order and invoice during the approval process, reporting status of the purchase order and invoices to management, and developing historical data for purchase order and invoices. Understand the flow of information between all project team members to help ensure that all performance targets are met. The Coordinator will act as the onsite client representative, supporting various capital construction projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Act as the client representative, supporting various capital construction projects in the pharmaceutical industry
- Adherence to all safety, health and environmental rules and regulations and enforcement by all employees and contractors
- Working on site to potentially support multiple stakeholders responsible for operations projects
- Represent the commercial application of our client’s proprietary process knowledge
- Ensure that the appropriate processes and procedures are in place regarding PO creation and invoicing; process POs from requisitions
- Analyze invoices to differentiate between capital and expense items
- Manage the accounts payable process, including invoice tracking, distribution, and review
- Provide and allocate invoice line items to appropriate WBS codes
- Work with vendor to resolve any invoicing issues
- Provide PO and invoice status reports
- Review vendor and subcontractor payment applications and assess for accuracy and validity
- Review and track purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Analyze invoice aging reports
- Provide accounts payable and purchase order reports with performance analyses that give visibility to status of POs and invoices
- Understand the flow of information between all project team members to help ensure that all performance targets are met
- Provide administrative support to Finance, as required
- Ensure document management and control system is established for all project documents
Computer Systems: MS Office including strong Excel skills, SAP, other database skills
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years administrative, accounts payable, and/or procurement support in a corporate environment
- Background in finance, accounting, and/or cost management
- Experience supporting/managing the Accounts Payable process
- Experience supporting project Procurement needs
- Understanding and adherence to the project management lifecycle
- Strong spreadsheet skills are required
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with operations personnel, finance, procurement, and other departments
Scenario Cockram USA inc
Get fresh Intern Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.