Scelzi Enterprises, Inc Fresno, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Systems Technician is responsible for working with Production Systems Manager to develop, implement and support the Scelzi Information System, and will assist with other technical requests as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Analyze requirements and design, test, and develop solutions to meet those needs
2. Make recommendations to improve systems and processes
3. Document every aspect of the Scelzi Information System
4. Utilize flow charts to illustrate system and business processes
5. Oversee multiple tasks and meet target dates
1. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
3. Collaboration Skills.
4. Communication Proficiency.
6. Deadline and detail oriented.
7. Database Development (Microsoft SQL, MongoDB).
9. Modern Version Control Systems (Mercurial, Git, Subversion, etc.)
10. Previous IT Support and Planning.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment and will sometimes require working with members of the production team on the production floor. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, you will have to walk the production facilities and may be called to assist with technical issues such as installing or replacing computer hardware, printers, tablets, etc. This would require the ability to lift computers and printers and bend, stand or walk as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:40 p.m.
Possible travel to other Scelzi facilities may be required
Required Education and Experience
1. At least 3+ years of strong organizational office experience.
3. At least 2+ years of HTML5, CSS development experience
4. Valid Driver’s License
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass pre-placement Drug Test and physical
Must pass typing test.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
[This section lists visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc. If applicable, insert information regarding government contracts or special requirements.]
Scelzi Enterprises, Inc. will continue to make it understood by the employment entities with which it deals, and in employment opportunity announcements that the foregoing is company policy and all employment decisions are based on individual merit only.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, please apply today!
Scelzi Enterprises, IncWhy Work Here?
Great Company, Great Benefits!
Scelzi Enterprises, Inc. celebrates over 41 years of providing the finest custom made truck bodies in the industry. From the raw sheet metal to the final coat of paint, Scelzi takes pride in quality of its truck bodies. We deliver nationwide the best truck body you can buy and it is not just a Scelzi truck body, but an investment in quality! Scelzi is committed to producing the best quality products for our customers by hiring the best candidates for each position. Scelzi Enterprises, Inc. is located in Fresno, CA, Riverside, CA and La Salle, CO. If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, please apply today!