IT Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Scarsella Bros., Inc. is a family owned, heavy-highway company headquartered in Seattle, WA. With top tier benefits and ample opportunities for career growth, Scarsella is a great place to work! Scarsella is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist to join the team at our Headquarters Office in Kent, WA! Responsibilities and required qualifications are listed below. If you feel like you might be a good fit, please provide a resume as soon as possible!
This is a new position to Scarsella, so adaptability and problem solving are very important traits for the desired candidate. Depending on the candidate's experience and interests, the role and responsibilities of this position may change over time.
- Setup laptops, work stations, iPads, office trailers.
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.)
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
Requirements and skills:
- Proven Experience as IT coordinator or similar role
- Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Experience with HCSS, Bluebeam, Scheduling Software, and other Construction based software is preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All or any portion of this job description is subject to elimination, modification or addition at any time at the discretion of the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process.
Scarsella Bros., Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Scarsella Bros., Inc.