We are currently looking to a fill Full-Time position immediately. This position is fast paced, the officer must be mature and professional at all times.
MUST HAVE A CLEAN MVR W/ NO CRIMINAL HISTORY
If you don't truly want to work, don't apply, we are looking for professionals.
Must be punctual (arrive early)
Must be dependable (work your scheduled shifts)
Must be reliable (someone we can call on)
Must understand technology (company uses Apple iPads)
Please know that from your first point of contact with us you are being tested for the position.
There is a 90 day probation period for all new recruits, you must meet all expectations within this time frame.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Communicate and remain accessible via two way radio
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within post orders, policies & procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required (all forms are digital)
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs participate in quality and process improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- A US Citizen with social security card
- Must have current Georgia Security Blue Card, or Training Certifications
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Possess at least one of the following experience/ education criteria: (1) minimum of four years security guard experience within past five years, (2) three years of military or National Guard or (3) successful completion of a state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer's standard training course.
- Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
- Meet background screening and U.S. Government suitability requirements.
- Duties require lifting more than 10 pounds, bending twisting, standing and most activities involve standing for long periods of time. (8-12 hours a day)
- Requires conducting foot patrols and response to alarms in various weather conditions, 90% of the work will require some sort of physical activity.