Senior Sales Consultant, Certification & Licensure Solutions
Scantron Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help clients around the world achieve their goals.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
CREATE our future by empowering organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, we have been recognized as the trusted source for reliable data capture, assessment, and analysis.
We are the iconic brand in assessment and technology services. We are Scantron professionals.
Scantron is a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help learners, educators, business owners, and professionals around the world achieve their goals. We empower organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, the Scantron brand has been recognized as the trusted source for assessments, analytics, technology services, managed print, and data capture solutions. Scantron is headquartered in Eagan, MN, with offices in Omaha, NE, Columbia, PA, and in the Research Triangle of NC. www.Scantron.com
- Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
The Senior Sales Consultant, Certification & Licensure Solutions will identify, seek, and develop new business relationships and accounts to meet or exceed the goals of the organization’s strategic plan. Additional responsibilities include working with the Client Services Executive team in growing services with assigned current accounts.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES (include the following; other duties may be assigned):
- Identifies and pursues new opportunities and develops relationships consistent with Scantron’s messaging, values and strategy
- Demonstrates and familiarizes new and established accounts with products/services and developments
- Stays abreast of market trends, competitive actions, and innovations
- Plays key role in developing client proposals subject to company approval, quotes prices, terms of sales, and delivery dates
- Coordinates assistance from technical services and marketing to help create presentations and specific client solutions as appropriate
- Provides management with reports on sales activities and sales pipelines
- Tracks progress of marketing and sales opportunities, makes creative recommendations for change, and implements agreed upon changes
- Researches and updates contacts and organizations on business development target lists and sales software tool
- Provides feedback on potential leads and implements follow through on sales and marketing strategies
- Prepares and submits expense reports in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Certification & Licensure market is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication, organization and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks and prioritizing workload
- Ability to work well with a team and demonstrate professionalism under pressure
- Sales management software experience preferred
- Travel required (up to 20%).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- 4 years minimum experience in outside sales
- Influencer – Consensus-building; change management; motivator
- Accountability – Own the work; resolve conflicts; decisiveness; consistency in follow through
- Teamwork – Unify and motivate groups; collaborate with others on problem solving; actively listen to others; and respect individual talents and differences; go above and beyond own area of responsibility
- Customer Focus – Passion for understanding market and customer needs and providing better solutions to our end-customers’ toughest issues
- Relationships – Outstanding interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Imaginative – Innovates by turning good ideas into action
- Decent – Shows integrity and does the right thing
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Director, Talent Acquisition, Wendy Hinson at 919 657-6903 .
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Scantron