IT Security Consultant / Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
Scantron is a global, diversified company that provides market leading technology services to help business owners and professionals achieve their goals. For more than four decades, the Scantron brand has been recognized as the trusted source for technology services and managed print solutions. Scantron is headquartered in Eagan, MN, with offices in Omaha, NE and Lancaster, PA.
Why choose Scantron?
- BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading technology services to help clients achieve their goals.
- LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
- We have a generous benefits package for our full-time employees, which includes a PPO medical plan option, HSA medical plans that go with employer contributions to an HSA Account, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and company paid short- and long-term disability coverage.
- Plan for your future with Scantron’s 401K savings plan with a generous company match. You are vested on your first day of eligibility in the plan.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, driving professional success but encouraging time for personal pursuits.
Responsible for establishing relationships and identifying new Managed Information Technology (IT) service opportunities, including network security, cloud services, and IT project services within the commercial and financial space, to include community banks and credit unions.
- Participate in sales training and sales meetings as necessary.
- Attend banking industry trade shows and conferences, as necessary. Meet all attendance requirements.
- Work with all facets of the organization to help meet our defined corporate objectives. The other parts of the organization include: Accounting and Administration Operations Human Resources Sales and Marketing and Business Development.
- Develop relationships with financial industry professionals including bank auditors, consultants and technology vendors.
- Identify and qualify opportunities in financial institutions for STS services.
- Initiate contact via telephone, written correspondence, and/or personal visits to begin the sales process
- Prepare thorough, professional, and timely proposals to qualified prospects
- Follow up as required to move prospects through the sales process
- Manage existing client relationships ensuring that we are maximizing revenue retention and growth opportunities.
- Bachelors degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or minimum 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Successful technology sales experience in the banking industry preferred
- Proven track record
- Prospecting consistency
- Consultative selling skills
- Aggressive self-starter
- Strategic thinker
- Current drivers license
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 2-4 days per month
Territory – Nebraska, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri (banking / FI accounts)
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Scantron
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?