Assists with day-to-day operation of Human Resources Department, facilitates the smooth functioning of HR operations, and represents HR and SLI to internal and external customers.
- Provide clerical and administrative support for the Human Resources Department – to include: daily birthday cards, weekly temporary timesheets, monthly postings of birthdays and anniversaries.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating interviews, resume logging, and associated paperwork.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional and timely manner. Transfer calls, page employees, take messages when appropriate.
- Greet all visitors, vendors and applicants courteously and promptly.
- Assist with preparation of conference and training rooms for visitors.
- Maintain company Safety bingo program.
- Assist with Company activities such as Quarterly Breakfasts, Picnics, BBQ’s, etc.
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter.
- Check postal rates and post outgoing mail.
- Maintain adequate department, breakroom, and mailing supplies.
- Coordinate employee utilization of company fleet vehicles, including: monitoring fuel levels, routine maintenance, and reservations.
- Collect and submit working applicant and temporary timesheets, weekly.
- Reconcile and submit working applicant invoices.
- Assist and coordinate special administrative projects.
- Maintain company bulletin boards.
- Serves as a resource for HR Department projects, as needed.
- Submit and follow-up with SysAid work orders.
- Maintain confidentiality in handling highly sensitive information.
- Train on and remain current on all documents required on position training matrix.
- Review Time Off Requests for payroll.
- Assemble, send and track employee annual reviews.
- Track employee milestone anniversaries for awards.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Multi-line Phone System
- Personal Computer
- General Office Equipment
- Company Vehicle
High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum four years experience with direct customer/client contact is preferred. Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and phone skills. Must be able to interact with employees at all levels within the organization. Must be computer literate. Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel is required. Must be detail oriented. Valid driver’s license, current proof of insurance and clean driving record.
Working Conditions; Physical & Mental Demands:
Busy office environment with a moderate stress level.
Supervision of Others:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
SLI is an equal opportunity employer and all employees are responsible for maintaining a discrimination and harassment free environment.
All employees are accountable for conducting their daily business responsibilities in an ethical and moral manner.
The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We will be reviewing all resumes and scheduling immediate phone interviews. Please email your resume or apply in person at Scantibodies Laboratory, 10946 Woodside Avenue NORTH, Santee, CA 92071.