Marketing Communications Graphic Designer
Saint Paul, MN
- Posted: 14 days ago
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the concept, design, development, and publication of printed and electronic marketing collateral.
- Development of digital design and the creation and updating of corporate marketing promotional materials
- Development of video and animation of surgical products and their use while generating images from engineering drawings
- Video development, editing and processing incorporating live/in-field footage, suite studio footage, copy, sound, and branding
- Developing promotional emails (HTML format) and linking to landing pages – incorporating video, animation, requests for quotes/samples.
- Maintaining and updating hardware and software to keep systems current and functioning.
- Designing printed literature & sales support tools - including corporate catalogs, brochures, mailers, and other promotional materials.
- Design exhibit graphics, tabletop displays, special promotions, label/packaging art, advertising, virtual meeting support, and photo/graphic support for distributors.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / Interactive Design, Marketing Communications, or equivalent is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in design development, video/animation production and editing, email campaigns, print and pre-press production.
- Strong working knowledge of fundamental design tools, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat)
- Demonstrate skills as a creative conceptual thinker and problem solver
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?