Scandal Italy is seeking a motivated and outgoing Wholesale Account Executive to join our growing sales team here in Los Angeles! Our sales team is small but mighty - we're looking for someone with a proven track record of excellent customer service who is able to hit the ground running to build and maintain customer relationships in order to hit their sales goals. The ideal candidate is an upbeat, always positive, result-oriented, and fast-paced individual that loves the fashion industry and is looking for a long-term home.
Scandal - Made in Italy - is a luxury bohemian women's clothing brand headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles. We create timeless pieces made of only the finest materials, marrying high-end style with effortless chic.
THE ROLE :
- Travel to Fashion Weeks across the U.S. in order to showcase the brand each season: Las Vegas, New York City, Miami Beach, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, and others! Travel is typically 3-4 days per month, depending on the season.
- Develop relationships with buyers across the world over the phone, in person, & via email, becoming their main point of contact with the brand.
- Follow up regularly with customers in order to create new orders, re-orders, and extensions as well as walk them through the new collection every season.
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions and increase customer loyalty and happiness.
- Communicate and work alongside the warehouse and production teams to ensure that all customer needs
- Analyze business by looking into best-selling styles, growth indicators for new accounts, and show reports to maximize sales opportunities (weekly, monthly, seasonally, and annually).
YOU ARE :
- Experienced in the Apparel Industry, preferably on the wholesale end (2+ years preferred).
- Quick on your feet and able to find unique solutions for problems that arise.
- Able to excel in high-pressure and fast-paced situations.
- A customer service superhero! Able to diffuse a situation quickly and efficiently :)
- This position requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Professional email and phone etiquette are required!
- All expenses paid while traveling - experience every major fashion city in the U.S. on us!
- Extreme company discounts for our clothing
- Paid holiday and sick days
- Paid parking
- Vacation time
MIXED HOURLY PAY + COMMISSION ( ABOVE AVERAGE % )
Please send a cover letter and copy of your resume for consideration; we look forward to meeting you!