Service Delivery Manager M/W/X
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Service Delivery Manager W/M/X
Permanent position | Full-time | Mobile, AL (Hybrid)
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leading multinational engineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience. We are specialized in Digital Systems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, and Project Management). Our expertise serves various technological sectors such as the aerospace, defense, rail, and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you an experienced Service Delivery Manager?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in the US!
What will your role be?
Scalian is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to manage and support IT Corporate Functions products. The main objective of this service is to ensure that the Quality of Service is in line with the SLA (Service Level Agreement) signed between the Business domain and IT. Typically, a service manager will be in charge of a domain encompassing several business or technical products belonging to IT.
These roles will work under the control and responsibility of the Global Service Delivery Manager.
This position ensures that high-quality service levels are delivered within defined service level agreements, monitored in a proactive manner, and performance reporting is delivered to management on a monthly interval.
- Manage all Operational activities by acting as an interface to the various underlying outsourced bundles and internal functional teams (Application, Infrastructure, Security, Governance, and internal Business and customers)
- Harmonize process & standardize way of working across Application Service portfolio.
- Deploy continuous process improvement in order to deliver better service and reduce operational activity costs by improving existing processes or defining new ones in line with the strategy of the IT
- To be responsive to the Business side
- Dashboard presentation of key indicators on availability and performance targets as agreed in SLA with Business
- Be Involved in Projects and validate application readiness
- Provide L1 support and be able to resolve product issues and tickets through collaboration
- All these services will be in line with the client ISOM (first priority) and ITIL v3 (second priority)
- All these services will be instantiated in a Product Service Line
What skills and qualifications are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in Information Management Service Management in a Global Context
- 5+ years of ITIL service delivery experience in an IM support environment
- 5+ years of experience in people management and service contract management
- 5+ years of experience in SAP is a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Understanding project and service methodologies and procedures is a plus
- Soft skills: good presentation and excellent communication skills, stakeholder management, and customer focus
Why join us?
- To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company
- To have a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
- To access training that focuses on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting-edge technologies and best practices
- To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals
- To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence
- To join a dynamic, specialized, and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued
Scalian specializes in Project Management, quality and performance management for industrial operations, and is also recognized for its expertise in the development of innovative products and solutions.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Scalian Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?