Cyber Security Architect W/M/X
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cyber Security Architect W/M/X
Permanent position | Full-time | Mobile, AL (Hybrid)
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leading multinational engineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience. We are specialized in Digital Systems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, and Project Management). Our expertise serves various technological sectors such as the aerospace, defense, rail, and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Architect?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in the US!
What will your role be?
Scalian is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to support our client’s Cyber Architect Team and will be responsible to ensure the security by design of all IT solutions of our client. You will design, manage and/or approve the design of the Security Products, as well as produce guidance, patterns, and standards to ensure that all architects of our client's design business solutions according to the best security practices. You will be part of the architecture board of our client for the US and will ensure Security Products and Services Solution Design and contribute to major Security or Data Governance related projects.
- Lead Architecture Design of Security, Compliance, or Data Governance-driven projects
- Produce or assess the solution design of cyber security products. Orchestrate all architectural layers… functional, data, application, infrastructure, network, security, etc…, collaborating with any / all internal and external resources sufficient to produce architecture design documents
- Responsible and accountable from an end-to-end perspective for the solution design consistency in both the global and local overall IT Landscape in line with Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Contributes to Business Requirement Dossiers and delivers Architecture Dossiers for Security related projects
- Define and organize Security Tests as relevant and orchestrate the consecutive action plans
- Provide support to the Security Operating Center (RUN) in case of serious security incidents
- Ensure reporting about Cyber Architecture activities
- Act as Security advisor to Solution Architects, Project and Product Managers (products Owners/Customers)
- Ensure that Solutions Architecture Designs are aligned with the Corporate Security requirements, with the Product Security requirements as well as with Business strategy
- Ensure that policies, standards, and processes are correctly implemented over the information system and solution lifecycle
- Ensure IT landscape Integration and Operational viability of new products, defining and supporting Operation Conditions of Success (means, skills, process …) with Product / Project teams” to guarantee Product Robustness, Scalability, Performance, and Security
- Be the validator and system sign-off for Security Architecture for Systems Solutions, defining the need for IT Architecture involvement during the Projects Opportunity Study, supporting and reviewing Business Requirement Dossiers, and validating Architecture Dossiers
- Define and promote best practices for product design from a security perspective
- Consolidate Security and Data Governance requirements
- Define or consolidate architecture solution standards, design rules, and patterns into the US Architecture Framework. Promote those framework elements to our clients’ Architect community in the US
- Lead Security Architecture chapter of the Architecture Boards
- Produce and promote the deployment of the Cyber Security Roadmap in accordance with the Head of Cyber Security Domain and Enterprise Architecture management
- Contribute to Solution Architecture processes improvement
- Contribute to our client’s IT Masterplan and Governance
- Contribute to improving IT landscape and cost reduction
- Acts as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects
- Lead, challenge, and coordinate discussions with stakeholders relative to security architecture
- Contribute to strategy development, including environmental analysis, opportunity identification, value cases, and business innovation portfolio development
- Provides input into allocation of IM investment through review of development (business and technical) initiatives within the context of Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure current and future business capabilities are accounted for in the Enterprise Architecture; Including the technology capabilities across infrastructure, application, and business functions gaining approval from key stakeholders
- Liaise with the Architecture and Security team in Europe to contribute to the design/development of applications and prepare the deployment and support viability
- Take an active part in the architecture network in North America and Europe
- Perform security technological watch and manages related risks, opportunities, and threats analysis
- Support the deployment of the Data Governance process within the US IT Team
- Implement Data Governance solutions and practices while ensuring their adoption
- Contribute to Data Governance Network and Partner with Data Architects
- Contribute to IT Digital Transformation by proposing new Design Models, and new Technologies to always better serve Businesses and provide added-Value
What skills and qualifications are we looking for?
- 10+ years of experience in Information Management
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security
- 5+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture
- Experienced with waterfall, agile and other project management methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of Cyber Security and Data protection
- NIST Risk Management Framework
- Cyber Security Certifications are a plus (DoD 8570 IAT Level III, ANSSI, ISC, GIAC, CISSP, CASP+)
- Data Privacy policies and Cloud Data laws GDPR, CCPA, Cloud Act
- Solid experience with CMMC
- Experience with the implementation of Zero-Trust principles
- Identity and Access Management, Encryption, SIEM, Bastion, VPN, Firewall, Proxy
- Linux, Cloud AWS/Azure, Openshift, Microservice, Web Application, Hosting, Network,
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Spanish, German, or French language skills are a plus Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Clearance and successfully pass a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting.
Why join us?
- To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company
- To have a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
- To access training that focuses on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting-edge technologies and best practices
- To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
- To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence
- To join a dynamic, specialized, and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued
- To be part of a team where having fun is essential
Scalian specializes in Project Management, quality and performance management for industrial operations, and is also recognized for its expertise in the development of innovative products and solutions.
TechnologyView all jobs at Scalian Corporation
Get fresh Cyber Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.