Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
We are looking for a Paid Social Media Buyer to join our team. The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize landing pages, sales funnels and ad campaigns.
You will manage search, native and display ad campaigns across several platforms. Our media buying team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
- Excellent grasp of data analytics
- Basic understanding of paid social platforms ie. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter - advanced knowledge is a plus
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in direct response campaigns
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Must live in Los Angeles or surrounding area
- Manage direct response acquisition campaigns on all social media platforms
- Analyze results and maximize ROAS per our optimization process
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space and new brands/products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as social, creative, data, and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
What We Offer:
- Salary: $50k to $60k
- Quarterly bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off