Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We’re looking for a Copywriting Creative Director that specializes specializing in Direct Response, to join our team.
Must Have Experience in Direct to Consumer Digital Brands
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in health and wellness verticals. Experience in direct-to-consumer brands and performance marketing highly desired. S/he has the ability to think conceptually and transform key insights into compelling creative.
- Translate content into conversions
- Ensure that copy is clear, accurate, intelligent and true to our brands
- Manage creative team of copywriters, graphic designers and video team
- Oversee all creative strategy and messaging for both Acquisition and Retention digital efforts
- Oversee content creation for all digital channels
- Promote the professional development of creative staff
- Conceptualize and create engaging content with minimal supervision with quick turnarounds
- Work closely with Brand, Marketing, Digital/Tech and Acquisition teams to understand business objectives, consumer insights and data, and proactively contribute strategic and creative ideas
- Highly skilled in digital storytelling with a strong understanding of creating intuitive, engaging experiences that prompt consumers to explore, convert and interact
- Proven experience in creating and optimizing large-scale acquisition and marketing campaigns
- Leadership and management experience
- Lead creative strategy across channels
- Strong understanding on how components work together as part of the customer journey
- Preferred experience in developing and optimizing successful ecommerce solutions
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Casual Dress
- Yoga/Meditation Breaks
- Regular Company Outings
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
Job Type: Full-time