Scalable Press is looking for a technical recruiter to help grow our development teams. This contract position is based at our SF office or remote.
We’re a bootstrapped and profitable startup in the custom printing space. Our growth comes from customers and sales in our diversified product range, not funding booms and busts.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting across Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design.
What You'll Do:
- Develops and builds relationships with hiring managers in order to better understand their business and the roles with the organization
- Works directly with hiring managers to ensure understanding of job specifications and desired qualifications for each position
- Maintains accurate records in the Applicant Tracking System and may produce reports on all phases of the recruitment process
- Leads recruitment and selection processes that are legally compliant and costs effective
- Manages and improves the candidate experience including providing status updates, scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Conducts reference and background checks and prepare job offers
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Minimum 2 years full-cycle recruiting experience at leading startups or technology companies
- Proven record of sourcing passive candidates that becomes hires
- Collaborates with hiring managers to tweak their requirements for success
- Stops at nothing to ensure positive candidate experience