Customer Service Representative
Scalable Press is growing and is looking to add on a Customer Service Representative to assist with customer needs! In this fast paced role, you will respond to customer inquiries regarding placing orders, order status, and other general questions!
- Provides quality information and accurate solutions for a defined scope of customer issues via email, chat and telephone.
- Maintains 100% of available service goals every day, in accordance with current standards and as directed by management.
- Determines when customer issues need to escalated and use appropriate channels to timely resolution.
- Provides exceptional customer service for issues and general inquiries of customer orders in quick and efficient manner.
- Provides information to internal and external customers as requested.
- Keeps up to date on all Company’s policies and promotional offerings.
- Actively participates in regular team meetings, providing input to contribute to the team’s overall success in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Problem solve and prevent escalated issues to be of ability.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure excellent service is being delivered.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external customers, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret customer service policies and procedures.
- Determine when issues should be escalated.
- Work in and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Complete tasks on time while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Call Center/Customer Service environment.
- Prior experience dealing with multiple customer service issues.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time management and decision-making skills.
- Motivated and results-oriented.
- Proven record of success in metrics-oriented environment.