Scalable Press is using technology to reinvent the mass customization industry.
Scalable Press was founded with an initial investment of just $2,000. Today, we’re on track to produce more than 12 million shipments across 185 countries. We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and rapidly expanding.
We operate four B2C and B2B websites that are accessed by over 100 million visitors per year. Whether it’s embroidered dress shirts, all-over printed socks, or digitally printed t-shirts, we make it easier, cheaper, and faster to order customized goods than ever before.
About the job:
As the Brand Marketing Manager, you will be tasked to the lead the brand strategy for our new B2C e-commerce brand. This is a full-time role located in our San Francisco office and reports directly to the CEO.
- Lead the creation of narratives we want our customers to know about. How should customers be talking about our product?
- Develop and aggressively test different campaign concepts to execute on our brand narrative
- Interact with the key internal business stakeholders, including our Performance Marketing team, Engineering, Product, and other business leaders
- Manage an uncapped marketing spend as long as the spend produces measurable positive ROI
- Create and execute marketing plans to target triple-digit annual growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- 5 or more years marketing experience with 3 years or more of experience in e-commerce, with proven results
- Previous experience building and managing a marketing team, with revenues of $1M or more
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Deep understanding of the marketing mix for B2C e-commerce customer acquisition(SEM, Email marketing, SEO, inbound)
- Good marketing design sense(e.g. ads, landing pages, email)