Calendar Clerk/EBT Coordinator
- $25 to $31 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are New York State Trial Attorneys with over 35 years of multi-faceted experience, insurance defense expertise and demonstrated quantified success. Clients choose Scahill Law Group P.C. because we are committed to not only achieving successful results but to successfully meeting the needs of our clients.
A calendar clerk at Scahill Law Group, PC, is part of a team that are dedicated professional’s that can handle a high-volume calendar. Schedule daily calendars for court appearances of attorneys and perform other administrative duties related to the Calendar Department.
- Experience scheduling Depositions
- Knowledge and understanding of the various court reporting agencies.
- Confirming court calendar, including but not limited to virtual conference, motions.
- Experience using a calendar system, such as a case management system to enter and keep track of all appearances.
- Contact attorneys and/or other parties regarding changes to court dates, including adjournments and cancellations.
- Review calendars to prevent over-booking.
- Interact with court, clients and attorneys on a daily basis.
- Oral Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work: The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words).
- Attention to Detail: Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Time Management: Ability to manage one’s own time and utilize available work time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Dependability: Requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EBT Clerk: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Scahill Law Group is a professional and family oriented firm.
Scahill Law Group is a litigation law firm specializing in general liability defense for insurance carriers and self-insureds. The firm handles automobile, first party and third party actions, premises and labor law suits as well as complex insurance coverage issues.
Scahill Law Group
1065 Stewart Ave.Bethpage, NY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.