Come work at Promounts-Tech Accessories company. We're now hiring a seasoned Graphic Designer to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Promounts is an excellent company for you. This is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Candidate will create/design packaging, brochures, user manuals, technical sheets, product photographs, and other documents to be printed, emailed to customers, and/or posted on the web. The candidate will manage overseas suppliers to ensure quality standards and timelines are met.
- Create packaging
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Creative advertising
- Graphics & Multimedia
- Photography Experience
- 3d rendering
- Completed program in Design, Art or Advertising at college or university level
- Four years’ experience in Graphic Designing required
- Advanced level experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and HTML/CSS is an asset
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take constructive feedback and integrate it into design pieces
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work well, both independently and in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics
Since the beginning, Promounts has focused on the field of consumer electronics accessories as a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier for its own brands, key OEM, and retail partners.