Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blantons, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Margaritaville Spirits, Dr. McGillicuddys, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
Were proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville location has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of worlds most award-winning distillery through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether youre a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
As a small and privately-owned company, The A. Smith Bowman Distillery continues the time-honored traditions on which it was founded. Considered a micro-distillery by today’s standards, A. Smith Bowman produces an assortment of hand-crafted sprits distilled from only the finest natural ingredients and using the latest technology. This micro-distillery focuses on the production of premium spirits honoring the legacy of Virginia’s first settlers. Looking ahead, the micro-distillery has innovative ideas for new and different small batch products of all sorts, honoring the rich distilling tradition dating back more than 60 years. The distillery is part of the Sazerac family of companies.
For more information, please visit www.asmithbowman.com or www.sazerac.com
A Smith Bowman Distillery is seeking a part-time Tour Guide to work weekends, holidays and some weekdays. As A Smith Bowman Distillery’s Tour Guide, one will be responsible for, however not limited to the following:
- Successful Tour Guides strive to make every visitor an influential raving fan as they experience the pioneering spirit of our historic family-owned A. Smith Bowman Distillery.
- Lead accurate, informative and fun tours.
- Provide exceptional customer service. Encourage tour visitors to visit the gift shop, make suggestions for purchases and help visitors to locate their desired items.
- Partner with the other A. Smith Bowman team members to generate revenues and raving fans.
- Ability to walk frequently, climb stairs, and operate a cash register
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights, holidays and weekends)
- Customer service/retail and or tourism experience