Training Analyst/Facilitator III (Job ID# 2135015)
- Posted: December 13, 2021
Sayres and Associates LLC (Sayres) is a dynamic business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Position is located in Norfolk, VA.
In support of Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division, the Training Analyst/Facilitator III will:
- Conduct research of current and near-future mid-range systems, technologies, capabilities, and threat environments.
- Conduct research and develop solutions for current, near term, and future capabilities of joint weapons systems to include advanced theater defensive and offensive systems for development into the Navy Training Baseline (NTB) and NCTE.
- Identify existing aviation trainer gaps (i.e., simulation, scenario, trainer compatibility, and integrated training compatibility) related to NCTE integrated aviation training.
- Conduct research to represent and make recommendations to integrate unmanned and autonomous systems in the NCTE, modeled after new technologies with the ability to sense, comprehend, predict, communicate, plan, make decisions, and take appropriate actions to achieve their goals.
- Research, upgrade, test, evaluate, build, and retrofit C4I training systems to meet C4I training system requirements on the NCTE. This shall include developing technical solution documentation to be used to update Certification and Accreditation (C&A) diagrams as well as developing system roadmaps.
- Analyze and conduct NCTE requirements technical coordination and refinement. Collaborate with service, agency, and coalition partner organizations to refine requirements and develop common technical solutions for integrating NCTE and externally developed LVC models and simulations.
Education, Work Experience, and Skills Requirements
- Conduct the research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepare appropriate training catalogs.
- Develop all instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids).
- Develop all student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and/or computer based/computer aided training.
- 12+ years of experience with Navy training systems and capabilities.
- Master's degree is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project is desired,
- SECRET clearance verifiable in DISS.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
We are currently supporting operations through COVID based telework protocols and ongoing telework options may be discussed upon interview.
COVID Vaccination Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Sayres and Associates LLC's vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated. New employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Please note, customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over Sayres vaccination policy. Prospective employees can submit questions regarding the COVID vaccination policy to .
Sayres & Associates
EducationView all jobs at Sayres & Associates