CM Support - Management Analyst (Junior) (Job Id#2378528)
- Posted: over a month ago
Sayres and Associates LLC (Sayres) has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seeking a CM Support - Management Analyst (Junior) with Active Secret clearance level located in Pascagoula, MS.
This position includes:
- Provide program support for contract deliverables and integrated data environment and database support with basic program documentation tools and disciplines understood.
- Implement contract deliverable review and process management for Configuration Management (CM) by establishing and maintaining the integrity of work products using configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Create, maintain, follow, and enforce CM policies and processes.
- Leverage GOTS and COTS CM tools to manage configuration items.
- Collaborate with government and contractor personnel to develop technical documentation in accordance with TI-specific documentation requirements.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- 0-6 years' experience in management analysis.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in a business or technical field.
- 3+ years relevant experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis.
- Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations.
- Experience with DoD/Navy ACAT I Program.
- Active Secret clearance verifiable in JPAS.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
COVID Vaccination Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Sayres and Associates LLC's vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated. New employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Please note, customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over Sayres vaccination policy. Prospective employees can submit questions regarding the COVID vaccination policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Sayres & Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Sayres & Associates