ATGPAC Senior BMD Tactical Operations Subject Matter Expert (Job ID # 1784409)
Sayres & Associates San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
Sayres provides Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) training, assessment, and certification services to Afloat Training Group Pacific (ATGPAC).Responsibilities
In support of BMD Training, the ATGPAC Senior BMD Trainer and Analyst will:
- Provide subject matter expertise in a direct or consulting role in a Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) training environment.
- Plan training strategies and organizes resources to accomplish organizational and training goals.
- Provide expert BMD guidance, advice, and training. Also, assess and propose BMD policy and training curriculum changes.
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
- BMD Watch Officer/Tactical Action Officer qualification with experience conducting BMD operations or equivalent joint/agency BMD operations.
- Recent in-depth experience conducting BMD exercises, training, or operations.
- Working with Fleet Synthetic Training (FST) architecture or equivalent DoD training simulation /architecture.
- 5 years working with the military air operations environment.
- Training and evaluating Surface Fleet personnel in BMD operations.
- Conducting workshops and controlling meetings that identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities in relation to BMD.
- Experience with tracking and managing certification and training schedules for Naval Surface Forces (or other) military Units.
- Planning and participating in major Navy/Joint Fleet Synthetic Exercises.
- Planning, setup, and execution of Multi-Tactical Digital Information Link (TADIL) operations to support BMD.
- Secret Clearance verifiable in DISS.
- BMD Tactics, Technical Systems, and Instructions, including COMNAVSURFORINST 8820.2 series requirements and Tactical memorandums.
- US Navy Surface ship C5I systems and embedded training systems supporting synthetic training.
- The AEGIS Combat System; its components and instructions.
- BMD Command and Control issues, regarding surveillance, engagement and planning functions required for each of the various numbered fleets
- Knowledge of Staff and Fleet operations and planning procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Sayres & Associates
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sayres & Associates