JOB FAIR - THURSDAY, AUGUST 8TH - 10AM-2PM - 2055 LUNA RD. STE. 142 CARROLLTON, TX 75006
Quotes / Sales Support
For a Lighting Manufacturer – Lighting Experience and Knowledge Required
Quotes: Responsible for preparing and/or crossing products and follow up with customers. Must have knowledge in lighting and be able to read a lighting schedule to create Excel spreadsheets.
Sales Support: Manage correspondence between sales team and clients, process and track new sales leads, answer phone calls, schedule meetings and coordinate trade shows. Also responsible for managing large scale national account roll out projects.
Primary Responsibilities: QUOTES
1. Prepare quote on Excel and respond with pricing to customers.
2. Build spreadsheets for crossing projects to a mix of our products and others.
3. Communicate with vendors to receive updated pricing for products.
4. Read fixture schedules from lighting plans and create quotes on spreadsheets.
Primary Responsibilities: SALES SUPPORT
1. Trade Show coordination to include but not limited to planning, scheduling, processing booth requirements, completing all documents, preparing giveaways and shipping samples to location. Attending and working show is a possibility. Post tradeshow follow up with leads.
2. Work with sales team and our customers to provide timely and accurate quotes.
3. Support Sales and customer experience.
4. Need to learn internal system, P21 - will enter orders, track and work with production.
5. Support Roll Out Projects with any number of different functions (may vary by project):
a. Spreadsheet Design
b. Managing and updating all spreadsheets and timely reporting to customers and partners
c. Handle RMAs as required and ensure that the materials can be re-used and are filtered back into useable inventory
Ø Strong Excel Skills
Ø Electrical Distributor Sales or Lighting Showroom Sales
Ø Worked with quotations and/or crossing lighting products and finding alternative options
Ø Adobe Acrobat or In Design Program knowledge a plus
Ø AGI programing (PXPs) capability a plus
Ø Trade show coordination
Ø Strong computer skills and knowledge of internal product management systems a plus (P21)
Ø Must be a team player, willing to work in coordination with others and follow directions
Ø Must be organized and timely