Senior Full Stack Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sayari is a venture-backed and founder-led global corporate data provider and commercial intelligence platform, serving financial institutions, legal & advisory service providers, multinationals, journalists, and governments. We are building world-class SaaS products that help our clients glean insights from vast datasets that we collect, extract, enrich, match and analyze using a highly scalable streaming data pipeline. From financial intelligence to anti-counterfeiting, and from free trade zones to war zones, Sayari powers cross-border and cross-lingual insight into customers, counter-parties, and competitors. Thousands of analysts and investigators in over 30 countries rely on our products to safely conduct cross-border trade, research front-page news stories, confidently enter new markets, and prevent financial crimes such as corruption and money laundering.
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you enjoy working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
Sayari is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Software Engineering team. The team is an integral part of our Engineering division and works closely with our Design & Product teams, as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
Our platform is built on Postgres, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, and Tigergraph, with multiple services managed by Kubernetes, all fronted by multiple browser clients. We need your help to build, test, and deploy features across this stack to allow users to explore a large knowledge graph sourced from hundreds of millions of structured and unstructured records from over 150 countries and 30 languages. Along the way, you'll have the chance to contribute to our growing library of open source work, such as our WebGL-powered network visualization library Trellis: sayari-analytics.github.io/trellis.
What You Will Need
- At least five years programming web-based applications
- Experience with backend web development and architecting REST APIs
- Experience working with frontend frameworks such as React
- Comfortable working in a cloud environment such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Experience conducting code reviews and unit testing
- Experience with Typescript and/or Go
- Track record of effectively working with product managers, designers, and data science teams
- Experience working with graph-based APIs like GraphQL or Falcor
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Postgres and Cassandra
- Strong process-oriented self-starter
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Interested in learning from and mentoring team members
- Passionate about open source development and innovative technology
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture - your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Exceedingly generous vacation leave, parental leave, floating holidays, flexible schedule, & other remarkable benefits
- Outstanding competitive compensation & commission package
- Comprehensive family-friendly health benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, & 401K matching
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
TechnologyView all jobs at Sayari