Temp to permanent opportunity.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
· Adhere to company’s Safety and QMS Policies and Procedures
· Established as primary contact for incoming calls, potential new sales and follow-up
· Main contact for sales personnel and to be available to assist on an as needed basis for customer requests
· Data entry for all incoming work using software program for Sales order entries and work orders when needed
· Create quotes for customers as required per customer and outside sales
· Responsible for updating blanket purchase order quantities, acknowledging receipt and confirmation of all other customer PO’s
· Record and monitor customer related weekly reports and provide documented and accurate paperwork
· Keeping track of Sales orders and purchase orders with customer file maintenance
· Creating and update Customer profile database
· Assist operations on customer orders and be the interface to the customer
· Work with outside sales to help provide customer satisfaction
· Able to assist sales with quotes and tracking information for the customer as requested
· Assist with Non-Conformance Reports as needed
· Assist accounting department with accounts receivables
· Generate and issue invoices for completed services monitoring through Accounts Receivable cycle and job record closure
· Participate in operational meetings to communicate or determine applicable lead times, projections / forecast of shipments and deliveries of customer product
· Monitor and upkeep of pricing and quantity verification prior to invoice
Education: High School diploma or equivalent; Two (2) years of work experience in a customer service-related position.
Skills: Strong MSOffice Suite skills required. Exceptional customer service skills, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels of the organization. Diligence in following procedures, prioritizing, multiple tasks, and producing accurate, high quality, detailed results. Dependable, strong organizational skills and follow-up, business maturity and enthusiasm. Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and self-motivated. Ability to consistently demonstrate sound business judgement and initiative.