Savvy Staffing in LEOMINSTER (853 North Main st, Leominster, MA, 01453) is seeking a Sales Support Administrator.
Job Summary: The Sales Support Administrator is part of the Sales and Customer Service teams. This position is responsible for supporting the field and enterprise sales teams with the tools and resources they need to be successful with customers. Specifically, this role is responsible for coordinating and completing activities including proposals, reporting, customer and item setups, and internal communication with all parties for current and future customers.
- Support several sales resources by driving the internal sales process from account and deal set up to contract execution, including:
- System set up in CRM,
- Item setup in SAGE and company order management system.
- Approvals from credit,
- Price and proposal generation,
- Customer database management
- Be the primary liaison between the sales and customer service teams.
- Proactively manage renewal opportunities and activity pipeline for assigned sales staff.
- Set up, track, and comply with bid deadlines.
- Prepare sales activity reports and other reports/analyses as necessary or requested by sales team.
- Maintain customer compliance reporting:
- Track late shipments
- Investigate and challenge fines imposed by customers
- Handle routine communication and maintain professional relationships with customers and channel partners for the purpose of acquiring basic bid information, responding to renewal business opportunities, securing new business, and providing general account management services and support.
- Participate in special projects to improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and retention rates, and contribute to profitability.
- Manage large sales promotions for both the sales and customer service team.
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower both sales leaders and reps with critical operational data related to sales strategy and execution.
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Service to identify bottlenecks in the internal and external sales processes.
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals.
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics, and other key data.
- Back up the Customer Service by providing support processing sales orders on an as needed basis.
- Report unusual activity to supervisory staff.
- Expedite requests for rush orders, alter sales orders, and shipping data as needed.
- Perform related job duties as assigned.
- Must have significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Minimum of two years of sales or sales support experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Must be able to effectively work independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong excel skills
- Must be able to create and manipulate pivot tables and line charts
- SAGE or similar ERP environment
- CRM Database
- Crystal Reports / Access
- Microsoft Office
- Multi-line telecommunications system
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Rare lifting of up to 40 lbs.
- Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
- Moderate to loud noise level in certain areas of the facility.
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous priority changes and short-notice activity.
- Additional Duties: This job description is not all-inclusive, and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.