Machine Operators - 2nd shift - Production
Savvy Staffing - Leominster Devens, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical
Savvy Staffing in Leominster (853 North Main st, Leominster, MA, 01453) is seeking 2nd shift Machine Operators.
The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Work under immediate supervision.
- Knowledge in Machine Operation, Production
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and cleaning of work area
Savvy Staffing - LeominsterWhy Work Here?
Great company and benefits, lots of room for growth
853 North Main stDevens, MA