Savia Community Counseling Services, LLC is looking for Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to provided clinical supervision and to carry a small youth load.
- Must be Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who has been practicing for at least 3 years as an LCSW.
- Must have NJS Certification for Clinical Supervision.
- Spanish Speaking is not required but is a plus.
- Provide supervision to other Intensive-In Community Counselors and Behavior Assistants.
- Facilitate peer group supervision.
- Responsible for quality, compliance and risk management functions.
- Serve as a liaison between care management organizations, community and families.
- Provide clinical solutions to more complicated and intense cases.
- Assess and analyze performance standards.
- To teach and demonstrate counseling techniques.
- To help supervisee to engage in self-exploration, problem solving and building of their confidence.
- Provide therapeutic counseling services to children and families in their home.
- Teach children and caregivers strategies to help manage maladaptive behaviors and high-risk behaviors while helping family to develop healthier family dynamics.
- To deliver evidenced based practices in compliance with agency policies and regulations.
- Participate and collaborate with each the child-family team (CFT) which may consist of, but is not limited to, behavioral assistants, mentors, psychiatrists, teachers, care managers, DCP&P, school administration, and other community resources.
- Create and implement treatment plans for each assigned youth.
- Document all collaborations with the child family team (CFT).
- Submit progress notes, treatment plans, and monthly summaries in a timely manner.
- Valid LCSW license for the state of New Jersey
- Bilingual Spanish is not required but is a plus.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in mental health field
- Clean criminal background check
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Training days
- Holiday off
- Floating holiday
Job Type: Full-time; Part-Time