Information Security Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Savi Gurus is seeking a Senior Information Security Consultant (8-10 years of experience in Cyber Security) to work at one of our clients. The Information Security Consultant is expected to work full time on this role (36-40 hours per week). The candidate must be based in the US, the role is hybrid (20% Office and 80% remote), including up to 15% travel to local sites in the US and abroad (Mexico and UK). Fluency in English is a must for this role, fluency or at least good understanding of Spanish will be a benefit.
Candidates must meet all the requirements below to be considered for the Information Security Consultant position:
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Information Security
• Understanding of current and emerging threats and countermeasures and the organizational challenges to addressing these threats
• A good practical knowledge of security technologies and wider business solutions including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Identity and access management, SIEM, remote working and cloud technologies
• Experience in large business transformation, across business areas, countries and cultures
• Experience in Merges and Acquisitions
• Ability to build strong partnerships in a global matrixed environment
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal.
• Ability to learn, grow and take on expanded duties as business needs evolve
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a sense of urgency
• Familiarity with relevant regulations, such as SOX, GDPR / data privacy, etc.
• Relevant audit, risk or security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.)
• Knowledge of international security framework and standards, such as ISO27001, NIST, CIS20, and assurance reporting standards such as SOC 2.
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
• Customer-oriented and strategic approach to solving problems
The Information Security Consultant, within the scope of Digital Workplace, will be responsible of:
• Propose solutions for encountered issues and get the stakeholders commitment for a chosen one
• Continually update relevant business stakeholders of Cyber Security status and periodically publish project status reports
• Serve as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
• Working on and contributing to all information security related operational- and tactical activities and responsibilities throughout businesses globally, Including but not limited to: coordinating, analyzing and supporting the resolution of information security related incidents or potential data breaches, coordinating assessments, risk reviews and risk mitigation efforts, supporting security awareness campaigns, etc.
• Works with the Local Business Leads and IT Leadership Teams providing in-depth technical expertise on Cyber and Information security strategy.
• Support in the co-creation of enterprise-wise vision, strategy, and roadmap for information security.
• Drive within the Business in alignment with the information security program which is intelligence-driven and risk based, in line with Businesses information security strategy and Risk appetite.
• Contributes to the development of information security policies, standards and guidelines in line with recognized international standards such as ISO27001 and NIST.
• Evangelize information security and drive security awareness and training, and contribute in setting up an information security key-user program.
• Stay abreast of relevant information security regulations and drive programs to ensure proactive compliance.
• Partner with peers.
• Ensure information security is embedded across the regions and ecosystem of partners.
• Ensure adoption of global security services and their fit for purpose within the Business group.
• Drive regular identification and remediation of vulnerabilities in line with vulnerability management program.
• Drive cyber resilience and readiness.
• Identify critical assets and ensure tiered risk-based protection across the footprint.
• Provide input to Businesses information security budget and ensures adequate budget allocation within the region to fulfill the security roadmap and priorities
• Support the setting up the Information Security organization and is responsible for managing and coaching Information Security Trainees.
• Coordinate and facilitate the crown jewel risk assessment processes.
• Manages the identification, reporting, communication and follow-up of Information and Cyber risks.
• Maintains a monthly Cyber Security Dashboard with information about identified risks, incidents, vulnerabilities and status of Cyber Security initiatives.
• Ensures systems are properly protected and monitored by design and aligned with Cyber Security Policies and architecture principles
Savi Gurus is a fast-growing St. Louis-based business and technology consulting firm with competitive salary, annual bonus, matching retirement plan, company-paid healthcare, dental, vision and pharma, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, and a nominal training budget. We hire consultants to keep. We're not turning and burning our folks. Join us and become One of the Savi Gs.
** Only applicants who are legally authorized to work in the US and not represented by anyone else will be considered. Savi Gurus does not provide any work authorization sponsorship, or any assistance in securing, maintaining or extending work authorization. **
Savi Gurus LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Savi Gurus LLC