Savers Bellevue, WA
- Expired: December 11, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supports Savers vision by improving the Companies energy productivity through planning, monitoring, and improving energy use across all operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and improve energy use through analysis and tracking of energy spend.
- Set actionable targets for energy reduction and present plan to meet targets.
- Manage energy vendors to ensure contract compliance and leverage improvement to energy spend.
- Review current energy practices, policies and initiatives and provide actionable plans to improve.
- Present strong fiscal data and case for energy initiatives. Including investment requirements and ROI on investments.
- Mange current EMS system and provide alternative strategies to improve energy management solution.
- Manage waste stream to maximize efficiency and recycling.
- Support and develop corporate sustainability initiatives.
- Providing environmental impact reporting to support energy reduction impact and company goals.
- Keep up with industry trends / innovation and assess applicability to company.
- Audit LL provided energy for accuracy and reduction in use and cost.
- Understanding of energy flow and how it relates to bottom line
- Technical knowledge in electrical and mechanical systems and energy management solutions.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of complex data and produce actionable insights.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of interpreting lease documents
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to think and act as a business owner in the thrift industry
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to create and analyze budgets
- Ability to be detail-oriented
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers, and vendors
- Ability to work within Savers culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, environmental management, business, or related field; or a combination of education and experience that yields the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Certified Energy Manager preferred.
- 5+ years in energy management industry.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- If this is a desk job, this includes laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Bellevue SSC
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Savers