Savers Bellevue, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Executive Assistant to the CEO, CFO and COO will be responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the executive office. This role handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. S/he will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources and organize and maintain administrative processes. In addition, this role will be responsible for coordinating and preparing Board of Directors presentations and packets and must be able to work with and bring together cross-functional coordination between programs and departments. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high-energy, organized, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast-paced environment and must possess excellent business and professional judgment. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage external contacts for CEO, CFO and COO (“executives’), proactively understanding who they are, which are priority contacts and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
- Anticipate the executives’ needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- Assist other Executive leaders in global communications and assist and/or lead projects that are needed for the organization.
- Manage the daily schedule of executives, ensuring that s/he knows his schedule 24 hours in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- Manage executives’ travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, visas, agendas and necessary contacts, country information, marketing materials, and other necessary preparations, processing expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card.
- Act as the lead in preparation for quarterly Board Meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for board material preparation, producing a final draft of the Board Book, and producing accurate Board minutes at each meeting.
- Manage effective contacts and relationships with Board Members, including arranging board member travel, expense reimbursements, and board meeting logistics, and acting as a first point of contact for Board Member queries.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the investment community and other members of the public, addressing related information requests directly or ensuring appropriate follow-up by executives or other members of management based on the circumstances.
- Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols.
- Supports other Executive Assistant as needed with oversight of office standards and procedures and the planning and coordination of corporate events
- Supports office wide communication of important information and benefits affecting team members through utilization of internal communication protocols
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail with highly effective and efficient organizational skills required.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Polished, professional demeanor and the ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound professional business judgment.
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels within an organization.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties in a rapidly growing environment.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills – both verbal and in writing
- Must maintain confidentiality of all information. Demonstrated skills in detail orientation, diplomacy and maintaining high degrees of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to compile, prepare and report data in formats and via reports
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and recommend solutions
- Must have ability to be flexible and creative
- Must be a team player and be able to work within the Savers culture
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Visio
- Ability to provide after hour support.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8+ years or equivalent work-related experience supporting CEO, CFO and COO level Executives and experience working with Boards of Directors, necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately.
- Highly proficient in the following software programs: Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Acrobat, databases.
- Extensive experience in administrative preparation of board presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications, written and oral.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Less than 5 % of the travel time required for the role.
- SSC Bellevue, WA
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
BusinessView all jobs at Savers