Customer Service Specialist I
Supports Savers/GreenDrop mission and vision by providing exceptional customer service responding to inquiries from internal and external customers. This position will serve as the initial point of contact for donor calls during normal hours of operation, to include routing calls to the appropriate departments, using basic problem-solving skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives inbound calls and accurately notates details
- Make outbound calls and accurately notates details
- Uses good judgment to determine when an inquiry can be resolved on initial contact or requires escalation in order to achieve call/case resolution
- All other duties assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and providing excellent, professional support to our team members for a wide variety of issues
- Some basic technical troubleshooting abilities
- Accurate data entry skills
- Computer navigation skills utilizing Internet with various browsers and applications
- Resilient – ability to remain calm in adverse situations
- Reliable/Dependable by adhering to work-schedule and attendance policy
- Communicates effectively, cooperatively and persuasively
- Treats all team members with respect and dignity
- Prioritizes and executes tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- High level organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within Savers culture
- Detail oriented
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Prior work in customer service in a call center environment preferred, but not required
- Background check required
This is an in-office position, in Bensalem, PA. We are not currently seeking remote workers for this role.
Part-time position available, as follows:
Part-time: Monday-Friday 12-6 with every other Saturday 9am-2pm required.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Tools and Equipment Used: Laptop or desktop computer, phone, headset, webcam
Travel: No travel required
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.