Senior Financial Systems Analyst
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst is a Financial IT role supporting the finance team on new ERP implementations and maximizing the capabilities of the ERP system. Lead integration of legacy system integrations into to ERP and manage process with IT and finance to deliver on results. Drive change management by fully utilizing system capabilities and prioritization of key organizational initiatives.
Who we are:
Savers / Value Village is a for-profit, global thrift retailer offering great quality, gently used clothing, accessories and household goods. Our Rethink Reuse business model of purchasing, reselling and recycling gives communities a smart way to shop and keeps more than 700 million pounds of used goods from landfills each year. We also help more than 100 nonprofit organizations by purchasing donated goods from them, which provides a source of revenue to help support their vital community programs and services.
We operate over 300 locations and are headquartered in Bellevue, WA with satellite corporate offices in Renton, WA and Boise, ID. Our brands are Savers (in the U.S), Value Village (in the U.S. and Canada), Unique (in the U.S.), Village des Valeurs (in Quebec) and Savers Australia.
Essential Job Functions:
• Development of strategic roadmap for financial systems and processes, including timelines and financial resources required to deliver
• Manage financial “backlog” of projects post ERP implementation including prioritization process
• Develop strong working relationship with IT and finance teams and work cross functionally to deliver results for the organization
• Identification of integration opportunities for new ERP system (legacy system integrations)
• Ability to drive change
• Build internal control infrastructure into financial systems – knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance procedures as it relates to IT systems and processes
• Develop communication process for key stakeholders and process owners to understanding timing and key deliverables
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Ability to work cross functionally to develop new processes and implement change to existing processes
• ERP implementation and post implementation process development
• Planning and alignment on priorities with multiple cross functional stakeholders
• Ability to streamline and integrate existing systems into new ERP
• Change management skills
• System integration skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to be strategic while also willing to dig into the details and deliver on tactical plans
• Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Ability to manage external consultants and contractors
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
• Manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance procedures regarding IT systems
• Some travel required
Minimum Required Education, Training & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (or associated technology field) and/or Finance/Accounting.
• Experience working with finance organization and financial ERP system (AX a plus)
• 10-15 years of systems experience
• Experience with ERP implementation a plus
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) IT requirements
We operate over 300 locations. Our brands are Savers (in the U.S), Value Village (in the U.S. and Canada), Unique (in the U.S.), Village des Valeurs (in Quebec) and Savers Australia.
Savers | Value Village