Warehouse Supervisor, 1st shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Savencia Cheese USA LLC is a premier producer of specialty cheeses and maker of the Alouette brand. We are a proud subsidiary of the Fromage & Dairy division of Groupe Savencia, a $6 billion international company with headquarters in Viroflay, France. Groupe Savencia specializes in fine cheeses, cream, chocolates, and meats and employs 20,000 people in various parts of the globe.
Savencia Cheese in New Holland, PA has an exciting opening for a Warehouse Supervisor on 1st shift.
This position is responsible for the coordination of daily shipping and receiving tasks including assigning orders for picking, checking picked orders for accuracy, confirming bills of lading, rotating of stock, inventory control, transfer of product for projects and production, record keeping, housekeeping, equipment preventative maintenance, and safety related functions. Also responsible for efficiently scheduling the staff, managing overtime, and looking for ways to continuously improve operations.
Essential Functions (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Provides employee direction and required training to meet safety, quality, and performance standards and expectations
- Conduct performance reviews and ensure adherence to company policies & procedures
- Manage within labor budget and minimize overtime
- Coordinate order picking and check for accuracy, correct product, quantities and proper lot codes
- Monitor and update Key Performance Indicators and provide feedback regularly to their team
- Maintain storage and dock areas by organizing floor space, housekeeping and 5S program
- Maintain inventory by conducting cycle counts; reconciling variances; imputing data
- Manage inventory monitoring cycle counts and conduct audits to validate results
- Organize and conduct training activities for the staff and temporary employees
- Identifies and recommends ways to continuously improve operations and participates on teams to achieve operational improvement
- Supervise daily loading of out bound and in bound freight
- Develop and upgrade procedures
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years supervisory experience or lead role
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience managing in a warehouse environment
- SAP Experience
- Forklift Certification or willingness to be certified
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Savencia Cheese USA LLC
AddressNew Holland, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Savencia Cheese USA LLC