- Posted: 6 days ago
- $23 Hourly
The Quality Coordinator helps ensure that all products meet legal and company specifications for food safety and standard of identity before leaving the premises and reporting any deviations from specifications to the Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with the document control system by creating, updating, contacting suppliers.
- Manages hold and release program by maintaining the Quality Holds Report (Log).
- Maintains environmental pathogen data from 3rd party lab reports, enters results, reports non-conformances to QA Manager and manages corrective actions.
- Completes incoming raw material COA review against approved specifications and releases materials for use in SAP.
- Assists in daily sensory evaluation.
- Assists in data entry for monthly reports.
- Communicates and coordinates projects with operations and distribution teams for non-conforming products.
- Maintains, updates and reviews Master Sanitation Schedule
- Manage packaging changes
- Create, update and manage SOP’s, SSOP, WI’s and Forms as needed
- Assists with employee training programs (New Hire, Temporary Employees, etc.)
- Assists with lab auditor functions as a backup (vacations, emergencies)
- Provides support with internal inspections, regulatory and customer audits
- Maintains regular, predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits, which all start on the first day of employment:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Basic Life Insurance at 2 times base pay
- Optional Life Insurance options
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Major Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement Program
- Shift Differentials
- Free and discounted product
- Free uniforms
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED and 2+ years of experience working in a lab environment or BS degree in biology, microbiology or food/dairy science with no experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous food industry experience, particularly in cheese and/or dairy applications.
Savencia Cheese USA LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Savencia Cheese USA LLC