Auto Glass Repair Technician
Save A Shield, Inc Whittier, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Save A Shield is an auto glass repair business in the southwest part of the United States servicing the rental car industry, primarily. We are seeking a responsible team player for a Windshield Repair Technician position. This will be a general labor position which we hope to groom into an auto glass repair technician. You will be able to grow with our company and stay a long time. We provide a great working environment with paid on the job training.
Experience is not required, but some history of outside working experience is a plus.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Have a dependable vehicle
- Be able to work outside without supervision
- Must have a cell phone and be able to send and receive texts
- Must have good hand eye coordination
- High school diploma or GED
The company will provide:
- 401(k) Plan (vested 100% immediately)
- Company partially matches 401(k)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid training
- Tools and tool bag
- Paid mileage
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Resume (or job history with dates)
- Contact information with telephone number and best time to call for a telephone interview.
- The people who answer our call, or return our missed call promptly,
have a better chance for an interview with us.
Save A Shield Repairs Not Replaces thus saving the customer money.