Savan Group is looking for a strong Management Consultant with a focus on communications strategy and implementation to support a government client. The Management Consultant will be client-facing and a critical part of our delivery team. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences through multiple modes of digital and print media. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with senior-level management, providing communications-specific advice, and providing tactical implementation support and strategic thought both verbally and in writing.
The Management Consultant will contribute communications expertise to the internal team, present recommendations to the internal team and clients, and develop client-ready products such as briefings; branding, marketing, and social media content; event-related support; and other communications documentation. Projects relate to a diversity of topics and require a strong understanding of the following organizational goals - efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability.
Job Location: 60% on client site (Washington, DC) and 40% at Savan Group HQ (McLean, VA)
Anticipated Start Date: August 2019
- 3+ years of experience in a consulting environment, with a federal client–facing focus
- 1+ years of experience coordinating and developing communications materials for federal clients
- Experience implementing tools and frameworks to support clients’ future–state business initiatives
- Experience writing reports, briefings, and decks and presenting them to clients in a way that is professional and influential
- Experience working and building relationships with senior-level federal officials and performing subsequent stakeholder management and high-quality delivery
- Ability to complete individual tasks effectively, work in a team environment, and be proactive with little guidance
- Ability to think critically and analyze a wide variety of complex problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree
- US citizenship
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Slack, JIRA, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, etc.
- Ability to develop compelling user aides and communication artifacts that incorporate graphical elements, for example, infographics, lifecycle roadmaps, etc.
- An interest in obtaining or a current business analysis and/or project management certification such as IIBA, PMP, CAPM, or PMI-PBA
- An interest in obtaining or a current change management–related certification such as CCMP, Prosci, or APGM CM
Application Process: Submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified via email or phone.
Savan Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.savangroup.com.