- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair agricultural production and processing machinery.
- Repair, install, and adjust agricultural machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Ability to trouble shoot electrical issues
- Diagnose hydraulic problems and repair
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Savage SouthwestWhy Work Here?
We are a world-class manufacturer of pecan harvesting, cleaning and processing equipment, with humble roots.
Since the 1960’s, Savage Equipment has been honored to serve the nut-growing community by crafting world-class, innovative equipment. We started out producing the first pecan tree shaker that was affordable for the small-scale pecan grower. More than five decades later, Savage covers the world of pecan equipment like nobody else. From shakers to shellers, from Augusta to Australia, Savage Equipment is getting the job done in the pecan orchard, the cleaning barn and the processing plant. We may be delivering equipment all over the world now, but we still build it with the same commitment to quality, right here in southern Oklahoma. We strive to make each new product truly revolutionary. We craft machinery that makes farm operations and processing more efficient and more economical. We consider ourselves blessed to have served in this community for so many years. We appreciate every customer and friend that has trusted us over the years, and we strive to live up to our reputation for integrity in business.
9490 Highway 478Mesquite, NM
ManufacturingView all jobs at Savage Southwest