- $70,000 to $115,000 Yearly
We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our team! We are a company that cares about our employees and we show that by offering incredible growth opportunity, benefits galore, and a culture that welcomes questions, diversity, and innovation!
You will be responsible for all aspects of Manufacturing and Production costing analysis, and inventory for our organization. The cost accountant is responsible for comparing standard cost to actual cost and identifying and explaining variances by customer, part number and production jobs.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- BA degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- Previous 5-7 years experience in cost accounting or other related fields
- Manufacturing, Aerospace, or Medical Device Industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient with MS Word, Outlook, and accounting software
- ERP implementation experience a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Mission Serve businesses and candidates by providing specialized staffing and consulting services to inspire and build rewarding careers.
Savage Search Associates is a full service, family-owned recruitment firm supporting Executive Search, Management, Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Construction Management, and Administrative search projects.
Savage Search AssociatesIrvine, CA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.