Armed Security Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Armed Security Officer to become an integral part of our newly established team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises on foot; as well as identify risks to staff and patrons ensuring smooth operations of the client's retail establishments. The position requires prolonged standing during the shift and the ideal candidate must be physically capable to execute all assigned duties while maintaining a professional demeanor. Shifts range from 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm,11pm -7am and longer shifts or overtime are available. Professionalism, reliability, honesty, and integrity are necessary to become an asset to this growing team.
- Create a safe presence at the entrance of designated businesses
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or disruption of business
- Ensure the safety of property and people on-site
- Control access to the business
- Respond to incidents and emergencies
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Current WA Armed Guard Card will receive maximum pay available
- Law enforcement or military experience strongly preferred
- Valid WA Concealed Pistol License Required
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment and safe handling of firearms
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail and situational awareness
- Physical stamina to execute the duties of the position
- Driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Mobile phone and personal handgun
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary
3213 S 38th St TacomaTacoma, WA
Get fresh Freelance Armed Security Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!