Communications and Sales Assistant
Savage, Inc. East Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This Role is not Remote*
We are in search of top talent as we continue to diversify our client portfolio and branch out into new markets. We have a success rate unparalleled in the industry when it comes to developing our people from entry-level positions.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in Atlanta as Communications and Sales Assistant you will be responsible for identifying new leads within a territory, developing relationships with new customers, and promoting the client's objectives and services.
Overall Key Objectives:
• Generate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Be an ambassador for the company and have a thorough knowledge of all services & solutions
• Exceed acquisition targets
• Ensure a smooth handover to the account management team during the implementation stage
• Generate and deliver effective face-to-face sales meetings and demonstrate our product and services
• Manage own diary and work independently
• Provide insight and knowledge via feedback from the industry to help the company consistently evolve
• Develop opportunities through company leads & through own research
Desired Skills and Experience: (keep in mind we do provide training so don't sweat if you don't tick all the boxes)
Have a proven track record and a minimum of 1 year in experience (preferably within the Restaurant or Hospitality space)
Be fully computer literate and be confident using smart devices (iPad)
Have fluent written English (essential)
Be a self-starter with the ability to deal with setbacks and stay motivated
Educated to degree level preferred but not a necessity
For Consideration: If you feel that you have the relevant skillset required for this position, please send your resume in confidence to the management team. We will be processing applications within 48 hours of application, please include an up-to-date contact number.
Savage, Inc.Why Work Here?
Our goal is to provide a stimulating environment for all of our employees by encouraging competitiveness, creativity, and confidence.
In every area carried out by our events marketing team, we strongly believe in three key areas: pride, passion, and ambition. Whether we are focusing on our team, our clients, or our consumers - it doesn't make a difference because we deliver in every area with pride, passion, and ambition ever time. With these key areas always in focus, it allows us to be the next level for each of the key components within a successful business.
AddressEast Atlanta, GA